Social Care and Education Solutions:
Providing a range of services for residential children’s homes, supported living and private education establishments.
- Ofsted Consultancy – pre and post inspection for the purpose of generating improvements to you leadership and management, safeguarding arrangements and quality of care provided within your business.
- Development Planning – consultation and detailed action planning to promote the development of your business.
- Regulation 44 Inspections – completely independent inspections providing realistic and useful analysis and evaluation of your residential children’s home.
- Risk Assessments – support and implementation of premises risk assessments, client risk assessments (including children) and location risk assessments (safe area report – review of premises).
- Life Story Training – comprehensive, realistic and practical based life story training helping your team provide improved care for the children.
- Management Supervision – clinical and professional supervision provided for the management in your children’s homes and educational establishments.
Please Contact Us to discuss your Social Care and Education Solutions.
Childrens Homes Services:
From the initial design of a childrens home, registration, recruitment of staff and implementation of your policies; CDP Inspections can assist and advise throughout the journey.
CDP Inspections offers a completely personal, independent, unbiased and professional service to residential children’s homes, supported living and education provisions.
We provide the following services:
- Pre and post Ofsted consultations.
- Regulation 44 Inspections
- Adult care (CQC) quality assurance inspections
- Consultations and guidance to assist the effective management of children’s homes and services.
- Management supervision.
- Personal and professional development mentoring.
- Development planning
- Life story training
The core of our business is the provision of monthly, completely independent Regulation 44 Inspections; we pride ourselves on providing an honest, unbiased and importantly useful service; we will always provide actions for improvements and suggestions based on our experience of good practice and the regulations themselves.
We also provide services that help social care providers; implementation of policies and procedures, help with risk assessments, help with inspection requirements and a variety of training services for your staff team.
All clients will receive free prompt and current updates of changes in regulations, legislation’s and working practices.
CDP Inspections has been established now for three years, feedback from clients and organisations such as Ofsted and Social Services has always been excellent with all residential children’s homes in particular showing improvements since using our services.
Furthermore, we continue to hold a 100% client retention rate; evidencing that all current clients are more than happy with our services – we believe that this speaks volumes.
CDP Inspections have extensive experience working within children’s homes, children’s services and both mainstream and private educational settings. We believe it is essential to both share and promote best practice in order for our organisations to promote enhanced outcomes for both the children and the staff teams.
CDP Inspections can help prepare your proposed children’s home for operation; we can identify and introduce your business development plan, devise a marketing strategy, identify potential clients and help you through the planning and Ofsted registration processes.
Staff recruitment is one of, if not the most important aspect of any business. We can take the stresses of recruitment away from you and source, interview, vet and verify a staff team on your behalf according to your requirements.
Policies and Procedures:
We can completely devise and implement your policies and procedures; these will be devised in collaboration with you and will be cross referenced to all relevant government legislation’s, including those specific to residential children’s homes.
We can also providing a regular review of your policies and for pre existing children’s homes, we can review and update their current policies and procedures.
It is essential that your staff team are aware of your policies and procedures; we can provide your staff with training regarding their expectations.
Statement of Purpose:
Your statement of purpose is essential in letting both Ofsted and your clients know who you are, what you do and how you do it.
We can comprehensively produce your statement of purpose in collaboration with your views and the ethos of your children’s home, with particular reference to the specific services that you provide and your strengths.
We can also regularly review and update your statement of purpose whenever required; whether this is due to a change of procedures, regulations or legislation.
We are acutely aware of the stresses of children’s home management and the responsibility that a responsible individual entails; the roles are becoming increasingly demanding. This is why we provide services to ease the burden and also to ensure professionalism and best practice in your homes.
We have vast experience of management and the legislations that govern this, the ‘Children Act 2004’, ‘The Children’s Homes Regulation 2015’, ‘Health and Safety at Work Act 1974’ and the ‘Employment Act 2008’ for example.
Based in Blackpool, Lancashire, CDP Inspections can undertake all services provided nationwide.
We are able to undertake the required work in your business premises and also work remotely (dependent upon the service required).
Areas covered include: Lancashire – Cumbria – Merseyside – Greater Manchester – Cheshire – Yorkshire – County Durham – North Wales
Please Contact Us to discuss your Social Care and Education requirements.